Developing Applications Using IBM Informix ESQL/CIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- IBM Informix Structured Query Language or equivalent knowledge
- ANSI C programming or C programming experience
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
In this course, you will use IBM Informix ESQL/C tools to write applications that contain embedded SQL commands and queries. You will write applications to perform queries that return single and multiple rows; insert, update, and delete rows; create and use forms to display one or more rows of data; manage cursors, and handle various types of data, including large objects.
This course replaces US Course Developing Applications Using IBM Informix ESQL/C (L1112).
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Informix Application Programming
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Include SQL statements in a C program to add, retrieve, and alter data in an Informix database
- Set up a cursor structure for manipulating a set of rows
- Work with all SQL data types
- Set up and execute dynamically defined SQL statements
- Write effective, efficient SQL-based applications in C