Developing Mobile Applications with IBM MobileFirst Platform for iOS on BluemixIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should be familiar with Xcode, Git, CocoaPods, Facebook apps, and Swift or Objective C.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course requires you to use your own computing device - a Mac with the OS X operating system installed. You download and configure freely available software to complete the hands-on exercises. At the end of the course, you have a working runtime environment that you can continue to use.
This course teaches you how to incorporate pre-built, managed, and scalable cloud services into your iOS mobile applications by using the IBM MobileFirst for iOS services on Bluemix. The course guides you through the process of developing an iOS application on Bluemix, and configuring it to use various services on Bluemix such as Advanced Mobile Access, Cloudant NoSQL DB, and Push for iOS 8.
You are required to configure your own development environment to use for lab exercises on a Mac computer, and to use your own Bluemix account to access Bluemix.
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website:
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Cloud skills journey
- Mobile skills journey
- Describe the IBM MobileFirst for iOS architecture
- Describe the IBM MobileFirst for iOS services that are available on Bluemix
- Configure your development environment for use with Bluemix
- Create and test an iOS app on Bluemix
- Set up Advanced Mobile Access (AMA) for user authentication
- Configure an app to use the Cloudant NoSQL DB service
- Configure an app to use the Push for iOS 8 service
- Use a source control system (DevOps) to manage updates to code
- Monitor AMA and Cloudant metrics