Developing Mobile Web Applications with Dojo (SPVC)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You can also acquire this knowledge by successfully completing self-paced course :
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This one-day self-paced course teaches you how to build Mobile Web applications with Dojo.
The lab environment for this course loads a VMware image with a Windows XP operating system. The VMWare image runs on a remote ESX server, and is accessed from a browser session on the student workstation that is connected to the remote ESX server. Instructions on how to configure the network connection and access the remote server are provided when you register for the class.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Mobile Application Developer skills for IBM MobileFirst Platform Foundation
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe what Ajax is
- Use Dojo mobile form control widgets to build web pages that accept input data
- Create mobile views and lists
- Describe how to move between views in a Mobile Web application
- Describe how to use Dojo events
- Describe the general-purpose event handler dojo/on
- Describe how to use Dojo query
- Describe how to call server functions from Dojo
- Describe the dojo/request feature
- Describe the process for handling asynchronous requests with callbacks
- Develop and test Dojo-based Mobile Web applications