Developing Rule Solutions in IBM Operational/12/ision Manager V8.7IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Experience with the Java programming language and object-oriented concepts
- Experience with Java Platform, Standard Edition (Java SE)
- Knowledge of Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE)
- Basic knowledge of Extensible Markup Language (XML)
This course is also available as classroom course Developing Rule Solutions in IBM Operational/12/ision Manager V8.7 (WB392G)
This course introduces developers to IBM Operational/12/ision Manager V8.7. You learn the concepts and skills that you need to design, develop, and integrate a business rule solution with Operational/12/ision Manager.
The course begins with an overview of Operational/12/ision Manager, which is composed of two main environments:/12/ision Server for technical users and/12/ision Center for business users. The course outlines the collaboration between development and business teams during project development.
Through instructor-led presentations and hands-on lab exercises, you learn about the core features of/12/ision Server, which is the primary working environment for developers. You design a business rule application, and work with the object models that are required to author and execute rule artifacts. You gain experience with rule deployment and execution within various types of client applications. You work extensively with Rule Execution Server and learn how you can integrate/12/ision services within an enterprise environment.
In addition, you become familiar with rule authoring so that you can support business users to set up and customize the rule authoring and validation environments. You also learn how to use Operational/12/ision Manager features to support/12/ision governance.
The lab environment for this course uses Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition.
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website:
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Application Developer Skills for IBM Operational/12/ision Manager Advanced and Standard V8.7
- Application Developer Skills for IBM Operational/12/ision Manager Advanced and Standard V8.7.1
- Describe the benefits of implementing a/12/ision management solution with Operational/12/ision Manager
- Identify the key user roles that are involved in designing and developing a/12/ision management solution, and the tasks that are associated with each role
- Describe the development process of building a business rule application and the collaboration between business and development teams
- Set up and customize the business object model (BOM) and vocabulary for rule authoring
- Implement the execution object model (XOM) that enables rule execution
- Orchestrate rule execution through ruleflows
- Author rule artifacts to implement business policies
- Debug business rule applications to ensure that the implemented business logic is error-free
- Set up and customize the testing and simulation environment for business users
- Package and deploy rulesets to testing and production environments
- Integrate/12/ision services for managed execution within an enterprise environment
- Build client applications to invoke ruleset execution
- Test, monitor, and audit executio