Developing Solutions with IBM/12/ision Server Insights V8.7.1IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Experience with the Java programming language and object-oriented concepts
- Basic knowledge of Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Basic knowledge of the WebSphere Application Server Liberty profile
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course, Developing Solutions with IBM/12/ision Server Insights V8.7.1 (ZB398G). This option does not require any travel.
This course teaches you the main features of the/12/ision Server Insights component of IBM Operational/12/ision Manager Advanced V8.7.1./12/ision Server Insights enables real-time, in-memory, rule-based, event-driven, and analytical/12/ision making. You experience how to use analytics, time-based reasoning, and location-based reasoning to build a real-world solution that detects and responds to business situations. You also learn the key capabilities of the multi-agent architecture of/12/ision Server Insights by developing several agents that are bound to a single entity for different purposes.
This course focuses on solution development, deployment, and testing. You learn how to implement the business logic that detects business situations and uses situational context to/12/ide and take the next best action.
The course begins with an overview of the programming model for/12/ision Server Insights and the architecture for the/12/ision Server Insights runtime environment. You learn key terminology such as event, entity, agent, and aggregate. You learn about the analytic capabilities that provide the foundation for/12/isions results.
You also learn how to design a/12/ision Server Insights solution, model the business entities and events that you care about, and implement the business logic. You work with a realistic test client to test the behavior of your implementation after deployment.
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website:
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Application Developer Skills for IBM Operational/12/ision Manager Advanced and Standard V8.7.1
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe the/12/ision Server Insights programming model and architecture
- Design and create a/12/ision Server Insights solution
- Define the business model for the events, entities, and concepts that are relevant to your domain
- Use global aggregates for calculations across all events or a population of entities
- Implement business logic with rule agents and rules to detect and respond to business situations
- Deploy solutions to the Insight Server runtime and test runtime behavior
- Explain/12/ision Server Insights integration capabilities