Digital Media SuiteFast Lane GmbH
Häufig gestellte Fragen
An understanding of basic routing and switching including multicasting.
New DMS 5.3 course is now available!
New content includes:
- Detailed discussion of support for iOS devices
- Support for Pulse video analytics
- Significant updates to Show and Share course materials
- A new Creative Brief lab focused on real-world scenarios
The Cisco Digital Media Suite (DMS) is included in Cisco's Authorized Partner Program. Attendance in this course is required for your company to qualify for this program.
This course is intended for Cisco Partners interested in offering the Cisco Digital Media Suite of products to their customers
- Channel Partner/Reseller
- Digital Media engineers
An understanding of basic routing and switching including multicasting
After completing this course, students will have a thorough understanding of the Digital Media Suite (DMS) with hands on ability to install, configure and troubleshoot the Digital Media Suite including Show and Share, Digital Signs and Cisco Cast. Through instructor led training and lab reinforcement with the MXE 3500, students will also be able to publish dynamic live & on-demand content for Show and Share and configure Digital Media Players with the use of Digital Media Manager.
Specific objectives covered in this course include:
- Understand traditional Signage market
- Describe Digital Media Player devices
- Configure DMPs via Device Manager (DMPDM)
- Advanced DMP features: WiFi and Touch screen
- Install Digital Media Manager
- Manage Digital Signs application
- Content Distribution
- Utilize Digital Media Designer
- Designing Cast
- Show and Share for end users
- Install Show and Share application
- Configuring Show and Share
- Show and Share Videos
- Show and Share Live Events
- Integrating MXE and SnS
The goal of the course is to technically enable Cisco partner sales engineers to install and configure the Cisco Digital Media Suite through implementing the comprehensive suite of Digital Signs, Cast, and Show and Share applications for real-time and on-demand communication including flexible digital media creation, management, and publishing of content in various formats to multiple devices. In this four day course you will gain hands-on experience with the Cisco Digital Media Player (DMP), Digital Media Manager (DMM), Cast, Show and Share, DMP Device Manager, Digital Media Designer (DMD), and the Media eXperience Engine (MXE). You will learn to install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot Cisco DMP (models 4400G and 4310G), Show and Share, and Digital Signs as well as the SnS integration with the MXE.
Dauer: 4 Tage
Preise (exkl. MwSt.):
- Deutschland: 2.390,- €
- Schweiz: Fr. 3.980,-
31 CLC exkl. MwSt.