Digital Transformation and Its ImpactopenSAP
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
The growth of technology in everyday life cannot be ignored, with everything available at your fingertips. With growing customer demands, businesses must adapt new technologies, independent of the industry or size of the business.
To avoid disruption, businesses need to digitally transform immediately. Leaders need to accept the need for change and support changes to ensure the transformation is a success. Digitally transforming a business can allow businesses to effectively transform existing business and capitalize on new opportunities.
In this course, youâ€™ll learn how to master the Digital Transformation including how cloud computing, devices, data and networks play important roles. Youâ€™ll also hear real-life examples from businesses who have successfully completed their digital transformation.
- Starting from: February 24, 2015, 09:00 UTC. Please check your time zone carefully.
- Duration: 4 weeks (3-4 hours per week)
- Final exam: March 24 - 31, 2015
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
- Week 1: Digital Transformation and Disruption
- Week 2: Building Blocks and Role of Leadership
- Week 3: Industry Adaption and the Role of IT
- Week 4: Examples of Digital Transformation
- Final Week: Final Exam
- Line of Business leaders and IT
- Students, young professionals and experts
- Professionals working with SAP
- Customers, SAP customersâ€™ suppliers, prospects or partners
- SAP employees
- The public
There are no course requirements but it is recommended that you have aâ€¦
- Basic understanding of business processes
- Basic understanding of information technology (IT)
- Interest in advances in technology