Drills and Skills for One-to-One MidwivesAnglia Ruskin University
Preis auf Anfrage
- Cambridge (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Skills and Training
This bespoke workshop for OnetoOneMidwives.org will provide you with an essential update of your emergency midwifery drills and skills. The workshop scenarios will be based on real practice experiences in community situations.
Competence will be assessed throughout the day and you will receive a copy of your assessment sheet. Facilitated by experienced midwife teachers, you will learn in our skills lab, offering a simulated practice environment
The following topics will be revisited and refreshed:
- Recognising and caring for the sick/deteriorating woman
- Demonstrating Basic Life Support skills
- Demonstrating effective management of shoulder dystocia, breech, cord prolapse, eclampsia and neonatal life support
- Monitoring fetal wellbeing via auscultation and CTG interpretation
Are You Ready For Revalidation?
This course contributes to your CPD portfolio
Our revalidation workshop will tell you everything you need to know about the new NMC re-registration process and requirements.