Dysphagia and Disorders of Eating and DrinkingCity University London
Preis auf Anfrage
- Bachelor's degree
- Islington (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Skills and Training
This module is designed for Speech and Language Therapists and other health professionals with experience of working in the field of dysphagia and disorders of eating and drinking.
All speech and language therapists are required to update their knowledge and practice continually.
This module will help to deepen your understanding of the assessment and management of these disorders. Additionally, the teaching and learning methods adopted will help equip you with the skills to continually review and evaluate new dysphagia evidence in the future.Course Information Start Date Cost Course Code Apply For additional dates please register your interest Home / EU - £1,000 HCM007 Register Interest Eligibility
Non EEA students can only apply as part of a programme, not as a stand-alone module.
- A first or upper second class honours degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate subject, or the Licentiate Diploma of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists
- A current professional registration with a relevant professional/statutory body or equivalent
- At least two years' relevant clinical experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist or a teacher of people with speech, language and communication needs and/or learning disabilities (where relevant)
- A satisfactory academic reference and/or a satisfactory clinical reference.
For those students whose first language is not English, the following qualification is also required:
- IELTS: 7.0
Please note that due to changes in the UKVI's list of SELTs we are no longer able to accept TOEFL as evidence of English language for students who require a CAS as of April 2014.Application Deadline: