Educational ManagementHochschule für angewandtes Management
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
- Bachelor´s degree or similar academic qualification with a minimum of 180 ECTS credit points from a recognized university or institution of higher education - Complete application documents including a personal motivation letter - Proof of sufficient knowledge of English (TOEFL, IELTS or similar); please talk to the prgram management for your options - Preferably work experience in the field education In addition to the formal requirements, a high level of motivation and self-discipline to study in a blended learning environment is essential.
The European Master of Education program is open for everybody interested in a high-quality study program in the field of educational management at a graduate level. It aims at preparing future leaders for all educational fields (childhood, primary, secondary, vocational, adult, continuing, higher education) as well as other related sectors to work on a national or international level.
The program offers a blend of practical knowledge, educational and management theories, and state-of-the-art research within the context of global perspectives on educational management.
Educational Concept & Program Outline
The program can be completed in 4 full-time semesters. It is offered in a blended learning format, which combines onsite instruction with virtual phases. This format is used to achieve an optimal "blend" by using various teaching and instructional methods, depending on the content and learning outcomes of each course.
The program enables graduates to fulfill functions in all education-related organizations. They will demonstrate an advanced understanding of current management trends, leadership and pedagogical issues in the educational sector as well as the ability to take a global perspective on tackling management issues in education. In response to the broad range of challenges that arise in practice, graduates acquire advanced knowledge and skills in various fields, such as HR management & organization, program & curriculum development, educational research methods, facility management, coaching & mentoring etc. Their competence profile enables them to work in leadership positions in the following types of institutions and industries:
- Preschool & Kindergarten
- Primary & Secondary Education Providers
- Vocational Education Providers
- Continuing Education Providers
- Adult Education Providers
- Higher Education Providers
- Special Education
- Service Companies (e.g. Consultancies)
- Public Institutions and Authorities (Ministries etc.)