Effective RACF AdministrationIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should be familiar with the facilities of the system, logging on to TSO and using ISPF. A knowledge of resources like data sets, DASD volumes, and programs is required to get the most benefit from the course. This knowledge might be obtained by attending Fundamental System Skills in z/OS (ES10), or consider taking Basics of z/OS RACF Administration (ES19) instead of this course. ES19 spends the first day covering these prerequisites and provides a more basic understanding of RACF than Effective...
This course prepares you to be a more effective security administrator as you gain experience and confidence in using the RACF component of the z/OS Security Server. To reinforce lectures, the course offers hands-on exercises where you use the RACF component of the z/OS Security Server to define users, set up group structures, define general resources, protect z/OS data sets, and use several RACF utilities.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Security Skills
- Identify the security requirements of a system
- Evaluate the facilities and options of RACF
- Define users to RACF
- Set up a RACF group structure
- Use RACF to protect resources
- Select options to tailor RACF
- Evaluate and implement RACF database and performance options
- Identify tools available for auditing
- Administer the system so that it is consistent with the installation's security goals