EJB and JPA Programming with Java EE 6 Using WebSphere 8.5 and RAD 8.5IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should already have an understanding of Java programming.
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
This class combines lecture with hands-on experience, and open ended discussion that will help the developer quickly understand the various backend technologies available with Java EE 6. Upon completion of the course, students will:
- Develop business logic layer using EJB 3.1
- Use various EJB features like Singleton EJBs, Asynchronous EJBs, and EJB Timers
- Persist data using Java Persistence (JPA)
- Define relationships in JPA Entities
- Query data using JPA Query Language and Criteria Queries
- Use CDI (Contexts and Dependency Injection) to perform type-safe dependency injection of components