Embedded Microelectronics and Wireless Systems MScCoventry University
Preis auf Anfrage
- Scarborough (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
If you’d like to know more about our courses, tweet us with your questions! #AskCU— Coventry University (@covcampus) September 26, 2012 OVERVIEW
This course runs in January, May and September 2016.
This MSc has been designed to capture the essence of the rapidly developing fields of Embedded Microelectronics and Wireless Systems. It is suitable for a computer science or electrical/electronic engineering graduate who wishes to specialise in the high-speed technology of embedded microelectronics and wireless systems including mobile communications.
As a leading university we are committed to the advancement of embedded microelectronic systems. Research in the University is carried out in several faculty research centres such as Transport & Mobility, Manufacturing & Material Engineering and Cogents Lab, where advances in fields associated with embedded microelectronics and wireless systems include designing real-time wireless networks, the application of systems modelling, statistical and artificial intelligence techniques.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
- Electrical and electronic research carried out in the Faculty is recognised as world-leading, 45% Internationally Excellent (RAE 2008);
- excellent links with a number of industrial organisations enable access to the use of high-cost equipment for real-time investigations.
The MSc in Embedded Microelectronics and Wireless Systems curriculum consists of a fixed menu of study and a substantial MSc project. Successful completion of both parts leads to the award of MSc in Embedded Microelectronics and Wireless Systems. Completion of the taught modules without a project leads to the award of a Postgraduate Diploma.
The mandatory modules are as follows:
- Digital System Design with VHDL
- Object Orientated Programming
- Digital Communications
- Digital Signal and Image Processing
- Robotics: Kinematics, Dynamics and Applications
- Embedded Operating Systems
- Wireless Intelligent Systems
- Microprocessor Applications
- Individual Project
Prospective students should be aware that most of the mandatory modules include an element of programming, usually in the C/C++ language.HOW WILL THIS COURSE BE TAUGHT?
- Programme delivered by a specialist team of academics;
- access to state of the art studio and laboratory and computing facilities with proprietary development systems (Texas, Motorola);
- personal tutor support throughout the postgraduate study.