Enforcing Governance in IBM WebSphere DataPower V5.0 (SPVC)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have experience in using the WebGUI to develop services and service policies on a DataPower appliance. Some knowledge of WebSphere Service Registry and Repository is helpful for understanding the interactions between DataPower and the registry.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
In this half-day self-paced virtual course, you learn how DataPower can interact with a UDDI and WebSphere Service Registry and Repository to enforce service governance.
SOA governance focuses on governing the lifecycle of services to ensure the business value of SOA. It determines who should monitor, define, and authorize changes to services within the enterprise. A DataPower appliance, acting as a gateway to the enterprise web services, can be used to support SOA governance. Some of the governance is expressed in WS-Policy files, and these files are used to provide the governance within the DataPower services. WebSphere Service Registry and Repository can push governance updates to DataPower, and DataPower handles the changes by using automatic policy synchronization.
This course presents WS-Policy and several related specifications, and examines their support within DataPower. It explains and demonstrates the automated synchronization between DataPower and WebSphere Service Registry and Repository. The course also defines Service Level Definitions (SLDs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs), and examines their WS-Policy specifications. Demonstrations throughout the course show examples of WS-Policy-based governance that is defined in WebSphere Service Registry and Repository and enforced in DataPower.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Implementer skills for IBM WebSphere DataPower
- Describe the scenarios for using DataPower appliances for SOA governance
- Create Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration (UDDI) and WebSphere Service Registry and Repository service registry subscriptions to enforce service governance
- Use the WS-Policy support in DataPower to use policy files that are stored in WebSphere Service Registry and Repository
- Use WS-SecurityPolicy, WS-MediationPolicy, and WS-MessageContentFilters elements to apply WS-Policy in a DataPower web service proxy