Enterprise Web Development Using HTML5IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Knowledge of HTML and previous web page design experience.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
HTML5 is a major revision of the HTML standard. A collection of new features - rich typography, native audio & video, powerful drawing and image manipulation API – allow you to create web pages with unparalleled user experience. Native HTML has many benefits over Flash and enterprise developers will be asked to use it more and more. This class is meant for experienced HTML developers who are already familiar with web site development. They will be able to upgrade their skills to the HTML5 level. Lab exercises are done using plain text editor. This allows you to have a close contact with the HTML5 syntax.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Understand the history of HTML5 and current browser support for it
- Know when to use Flash and when to use HTML5
- Create meaningful structure for the document using the semantic elements
- Use the new HTML5 input types
- Draw shapes, images, and text using the canvas element
- Play back music and videos without requiring a special plug-in using the music and video elements
- Pinpoint the user’s location using the Geolocation API
- Store information on the client side using the Web Storage, Web SQL Database, and Indexed Database APIs
- Build offline applications to allow users to be productive when there's no Internet connection
- Build multi-threaded client applications that take better advantage of multi-core machines using the Web Worker API and Messaging API
- Build push-based applications using the WebSocket API, so the server can initiate communicates with the client