EntrepreneurshipSRH Hochschule Berlin
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Admission criteria Successful attainment of an undergraduate degree (University, University of Applied Sciences or equivalent) with business administrative focus with a nominal program duration of at least six semesters and 180 ECTS credits. GMAT score of at least 550 points TOEFL score of at least 79 points (internet-based), IELTS result of 6.0, or equivalent proof of lingual proficiency through a comparable standardized test of completion in of a degree program complete held in English language
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Foundations for Your Entrepreneurial Independence
- You want to be your own boss? Create your own business?
- You have a smart business idea and want to bring it to the market?
- You need support in overcoming the hurdles of administration, law, and regulations, as well as financial and marketing challenges?
Here we have the perfect start-up program for you! Study both the theoretical foundations of business modeling and strategy while developing and realizing your entrepreneurial vision in parallel. Find experts, partners and lecturers who provide guidance based on their extensive experiences from practice and industry. The Entrepreneurship Master program is oriented towards individuals who plan to found a company, who are already in the process of incorporation, or who are striving towards a position which encompasses entrepreneurial or innovation-focused tasks (e.g. venture-capital organization, incorporation consulting, incubating, etc.)
The degree program aims to convey subject-specific knowledge that is required for founding of a company and prepares the student to establish a business on market for the long-term perspective.
Students acquire skills in business administration, law, and information systems, all of which enabling them to master tasks along the domains of
- Organization and Management (1st semester)
- Development of Business Models (2nd semester)
- Founding of Companies (3rd semester)
With a degree from SRH Hochschule Berlin graduate will be able to establish themselves on the market and foster their entrepreneurial success.
Primary Program Objectives:
- Students gain the ability to become entrepreneurially engaged, e.g. developing an own idea, identify opportunities, devise a business plan and realize it.
- Founding a company, creating a business unit within a company, acting as stakeholder within a company
- Expansion of the individual network is actively supported.
- transfer of knowledge from research towards instruction and business practice
Over the course of two years, the program aims to provide students the essential tools to establish themselves as successful founders of their own company, creators of business units within a corporation, or to participate in entrepreneurial endeavors as stakeholders. The program curriculum seeks to establish a balance between familiarizing the student with practically-oriented subject knowledge to establish his or her company on the market as well as with analytical tools in order to react to both challenges and opportunities arising therein:
Semester 1: Conceptual Development
- Economy of the firm
- Organization & Management
- Law I
- Business Analysis
- Entrepreneurial Skills I
- Practical part: Ideas & Concept
Semester 2: Business Modeling
- Theory & Frameworks of Business Models
- Controlling & Governance
- Information System Management
- Law II
- Entrepreneurial Skills II
- Practical part: Business Planning (Plan the Company)
Semester 3: Business Implementation
- Strategic Management
- Resource Management
- Global Strategic Management
- Law II
- Entrepreneurial Skills III
- Practical part: Business Plan Evaluation & Finance
Semester 4: Master Thesis & Colloquium
- Master Seminar
- Master Thesis
- Practical part: Administration and Operative Management for Start-ups
Throughout the program the students will continue to develop and realize real business ideas (alone or in groups) in order to foster entrepreneurial endeavors supported by a solid theoretical foundation and practically relevant abilities such as personal skills and applied knowledge.
Program Intake & Duration
Program Intake occurs for each Winter Semester (Start date: End of October).
Program duration is four semesters, including the Master Thesis
Program Form Full-time studies
Program Duration 4 Semesters
Degree Conferred Master of Arts (M.A.)
The „Entrepreneurship" (M.A.) degree program is currently undergoing the accreditation process for the FIBAA agency. Further information will be disclosed soon.
Your personal contact:
SRH Hochschule Berlin