Essentials of IBM Rational Requirements Composer, V4.0IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 7 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course teaches analysts and engineers how to define, elaborate, organize, and manage textual and graphical requirements and requirements-related information in IBM® Rational® Requirements Composer. The course also teaches how to plan, create, configure, and manage Rational Requirements Composer projects.
Rational Requirements Composer is a key component of the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM). The product provides requirements definition and management capabilities in a fully-integrated environment that can also include IBM® Rational Team Concert™ for change and configuration management, and IBM® Rational® Quality Manager for quality management.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Rational Requirements Composer - Role: Analyst
- View and work with requirements and requirements-related information in a collaborative context
- Capture, define, elaborate, and edit requirements and requirements-related information, including both textual and graphical artifacts
- Create and manage traceability relationships between requirements and requirements- related information
- Organize and analyze requirements
- Create and configure projects
- Manage requirements projects
- Plan, create, configure, and close projects