Exam Learning Package: INFRASTRUCTURE PROTECTIONIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- basic Microsoft Windows and VMWare skills
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Arrow ECS
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
Security Infrastructure Protection solutions provide in-depth security across network, servers, virtual servers, mainframes and endpoints. This spans a wide range of critical security needs from identifying and blocking the latest emerging threats, to keeping all endpoints in continuous compliance with organizational policies.
This learning path is customized to enable IT architects, security specialists and system administrators with a profound knowledge in endpoint management - quickly and efficiently. After taking the learning components you will be able to successfully define, plan, implement and administer complex security infrastructure protection solutions based on the IBM Endpoint Management platform - including physical, virtual and mobile endpoints, customized to enterprise-specific challenges deriving from a distributed environment including policy-driven systems to adhere to security compliance regulations.
Upon completion, the professional skills gained can be proven and formalized by taking appropriate product certification.
- Discuss architecture and component configuration
- Perform daily operations to support managed environment
- Leverage patch management techniques
- Manage platform licensing and content relevant to managed environment
- Manage platform security and administrators
- Report on managed environment
- Perform basic troubleshooting
- Provides you with the tools to create and modify custom content for IBM Endpoint Manager.
- Introduces you to IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager 8.2 for Security and Compliance. You learn how to use IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager 8.2 for Security and Compliance to create, configure, and execute security checklists. Security checklists, when executed, enforce security policies that adhere to security compliance regulations. Finally, you learn how to configure and use some of the asset, patch and vulnerability management features.
- Introduces you to Tivoli Endpoint Manager for Security and Compliance Analytics. You learn how to configure and use Tivoli Endpoint Manager for Security and Compliance Analytics to identify configuration issues and view the current state of complianc