Exam Learning Package - SECURITY INTELLIGENCEIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have the following skills:
- IT infrastructure
- IT security fundamentals
- TCP/IP networking
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Arrow ECS
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
Organizations are exposed to a greater volume and variety of threats and compliance risks than ever. Security intelligence solutions offer SIEM (security information and event management), log management, configuration management, vulnerability management, and behavioral analysis and anomaly detection capabilities - delivered through an integrated and flexible platform.
This learning path is customized to efficiently enable security analysts, offense managers, network and system administrators; the modules of the intense learning packages help you to understand the overall challenges, to plan, implement, configure and maintain a SIEM system based on IBM QRadar SIEM - in order to gain deep visibility into your organisation's network, user, and application activity.
This course is not a global offering so/05/not be available in your country. Please contact your Arrow Education contact for more details if interested.
Über 92% der Teilnehmer/innen erreichen ihr Lehrgangsziel in der vorgegebenen Zeit. Hochqualifizierte Dozenten vermitteln den aktuellen Stand des Wissens in zahlreichen Themenfeldern.
Die Qualität unserer Weiterbildungen ist durch zusätzliche Zertifizierungen wie SAP, Microsoft und LCCI belegt. Unsere Teilnehmer/innen erhalten zu Beginn der Fortbildung ein Welcome-Package.
- Describe how QRadar SIEM collects data to detect suspicious activities
- Navigate and customize the QRadar SIEM dashboard
- Investigate suspected attacks and policy breaches
- Search, filter, group, and analyze security data
- Investigate the vulnerabilities and services of assets
- Locate custom rules and inspect actions and responses of rules
- Use QRadar SIEM to create reports
- Use charts and apply advanced filters to examine specific activities in your environment
- Configure and administer QRadar SIEM
- Create and deploy a Universal DSM
- Create event, flow and anomaly rules
- Fine tune rules
This course include the voucher for the following IBM Certification
- IBM Test Security QRadar SIEM V7.1 Implementation C2150-196