Exploring New Features in IBM Lotus Domino 8.5 AdministrationIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 3 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
The prerequisites for this course include completion of either of the following Lotus Domino 8.0 paths or equivalent knowledge, skills, and experience:
Administrators who were new to Lotus Domino 8.5 and completed the following courses:
- IBM Lotus Domino 8 System Administration Operating Fundamentals (D8750)
- Building the IBM Lotus Domino 8 Infrastructure (D8760)
- Managing IBM Lotus Domino 8 Servers and Users (D8770)...
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course prepares Lotus Domino 7 or 8 system administrators to support a migration to a Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes 8.5 environment. This course will benefit you by providing them with the additional information and skills they need to perform their duties efficiently using Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes 8.5. It will build upon your existing administration expertise in the Lotus Domino 7 and 8 environments and prepare you to make effective use of both the new user enhancements and the administration improvements and advances that will be available to them in the Lotus Domino 8.5 environment.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Update Your Skills for Lotus Domino 8.5
- Identify the high-level changes in the Lotus Domino 8.5 administration and user environments, and investigate upgrade and deployment scenarios for Lotus Domino 8.5 servers and IBM Lotus Notes 8.5 clients.
- Manage users and servers.
- Manage content.
- Implement security features introduced in Lotus Domino 8.5.
- Implement hardware conservation techniques.