FdEng Electrical Power EngineeringAston University
In Birmingham (Grossbritannien)
Preis auf Anfrage
- Birmingham (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
The specific programmes in Electrical Power Engineering that we offer are:
- Power System Management
- Construction Management
Duration: 2 years
Attendance: Students are required to attend all block teaching sessions (approximately 13 weeks per year)
Location: Teaching is delivered either at Aston or Inverness College for the first year. Final year teaching is held at Aston. Modules are delivered in two week intensive blocks (approximately 13 weeks in total per year) with additional revision classes. The course is classed as full time as students are expected to carry out work assignments whilst off campus, based around their current job role.
- A relevant National Certificate or Diploma in Engineering or related subject awarded at Merit or Distinction level.
- 2 ‘A’ levels (preferably including Mathematics or Physics), with supporting GCSEs at grade c or above, including Science, Technology or Mathematics.
- Equivalent Scottish or overseas qualifications to those listed above.
- If over 21, on the basis of experience or qualification deemed equivalent to those above.
- Candidates with appropriate level 4 plus qualifications may be allowed direct year 2 entry
Subject Specific Requirements
- Applicants should be in paid employment in which they can achieve the work based learning elements of the programme
Fees (per annum)£7,850 (Home/EU) £13,000 (Outside EU) for 2016/17