Federation Server EssentialsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 3 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Basic knowledge of relational database administration for an RDBMS such as DB2, Oracle, or SQL Server
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of how relational databases are used within a business
This course explains Federation concepts and describes how to configure a federated database for accessing relational and non-relational data sources.
Learn Federation concepts and describes how to configure a federated database for accessing relational and non-relational data sources. Configuration involves defining wrappers, servers, and nicknames for linking to remote data sources. This course discusses access to both relational and non-relational data sources.
This course is developed for Federation Server Version 9.5.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe the uses of federation technology
- Use the DB2 Control Center to define wrappers, servers, user mappings, and nicknames
- Recognize key factors that influence query performance
- Explain key concepts of SQL support including compensation, passThru, and datatype and functional mappings
- Explain the major security issues for protecting the federated environment