Flash Catalyst CS5.5 TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 72 - (86 €)
- Online Campus
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 3.5 Hours (56 lessons)
• Instructor: Tom Green
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this training course by published author, and Adobe expert Tom Green, you learn how to use the powerful capabilities of Flash Catalyst. From quick interactive content, to complete wireframe capabilities, Flash Catalyst is the go to program for designers working with developers.
Starting with a round trip introduction to what Flash Catalyst does, this video tutorial is built for the designer that has never opened up the program before, but is packed with enough tidbits for the seasoned Catalyst user. You will learn how to manage states and layers, use the selection and drawing tools, import Photoshop and Illustrator files, and create interactions and motion in Catalyst. You will also learn how to add media, and design with dynamic data in mind. Finally, you will learn the different methods of publishing your Catalyst designs. Complete with updated content covering the latest CS5.5 release.
By the conclusion of this training video course on Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5, you will be fully capable of bringing your website designs to fruition, and publishing them to share with your developer, or the world directly from Catalyst. Extensive working files are included to allow you to work right alongside the author as he teaches.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
• Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses, seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard training manuals.
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.Free Demo Movies Precise Placement Library Illustrator Round Trip Photoshop Round Trip Optimize Checkbox - Radio Button Custom Component Timeline Resize Rotate 3D Encode
Welcome To Catalyst
Where Catalyst Fits
Explore Catalyst Interface
Explore The Catalyst Panels
Where Projects Start
Start In Catalyst
Laying Out A Catalyst Project
States And Layers
Manage And Share Layers
The Align Panel
Explore The Catalyst Tools
Illustrator Round Trip
Photoshop Round Trip
Create Catalyst Components
Use The HUD
Checkbox - Radio Button
Interactivity And Motion
Design With Data
Design Time Data
Data List Design - Lesson 1
Data List Design - Lesson 2
Complex DataList - Lesson 1
Complex DataList - Lesson 2