FlexPod for VMware AdministrationFast Lane GmbH
- An 4 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
To benefit fully from this course the 2-day FlexPod for VMware Essentials course or equivalent background and experience is required.
This course is intended for:
- System Engineers
- Network Administrators
- IT Support Professionals
To benefit fully from this course the 2-day FlexPod for VMware Essentials course or equivalent background and experience is required. You should also have:
- A Solid understanding of networking protocols
- CCNA Certification recommended
- A good understanding of Virtualized environments
- Attendance of the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage class or equivalent knowledge recommended
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the challenges contemporary data centers face in managing resources.
- Outline data center infrastructure challenges
- Discuss how FlexPod for VMware is used as a platform for datacenter evolution
- Identify key components of the FlexPod for VMware infrastructure by vendor
- Describe and compare the Nexus 5000 switch options available for use with FlexPod.
- Describe common configuration tasks for the Nexus 5000 switch when used in a FlexPod environment.
- Define the hardware components of Cisco UCS.
- Describe the major Cisco UCS hardware components included with a base FlexPod
This advanced 3-day course helps you gain the knowledge and skills needed to administer and manage a complex FlexPod environment.
Dauer: 3 Tage
Preise (exkl. MwSt.):
- Deutschland: 2.700,- €
- Schweiz: Fr. 2.970,-