Forensic ScienceAnglia Ruskin University
Preis auf Anfrage
- Cambridge (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Skills and Training
The subject matter included in the programme has been chosen to reflect the probable professional needs of potential students (and their potential employers) and the expertise of Anglia Ruskin staff. The course is heavily biased towards analytical science in the broad sense since such skills appear to be those most in demand from both the specialist Forensic Science industry and the wider science/technology-based market.
- Mastering the Crime Scene
- Laboratory Methodologies in Forensic Science
- Mastering Forensic Science.
- Research Co-ordination and Laboratory Management
- Masters Research Project
- Advanced Biological Criminalistics
This is mostly a combination of laboratory and court reports (including witness statements), oral presentations and closed examinations. Some essay and report writing is required. Research project is by submission of dissertation and oral presentation.