Fundamentals of Enterprise OSGi with IBM WebSphere Application Server V8.5IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 3 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Students should be able to develop Java EE applications for IBM WebSphere Application Server.
This 1-day instructor-led course teaches you how to build OSGi enterprise applications for IBM WebSphere Application Server V8.5.
The OSGi applications framework provides a programming model for developing, assembling, and deploying modular applications that use Java Platform Enterprise Edition (Java EE) and OSGi technologies. In this course, you explore the benefits of OSGi application development, including modular development, dynamic services, version handling, and the Blueprint programming model. You use IBM WebSphere Application Server Developer Tools for Eclipse V8.5 to develop OSGi enterprise application bundles and web application bundles, and run these OSGi applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server V8.5.
The lab environment for this course uses the Windows XP platform.
For information about other related WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education website:
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Java EE Application Developer skills for IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Java EE Application Developer skills for IBM WebSphere Application Server V7
- Describe the goals of OSGi
- Identify the key features of OSGi: bundles, lifecycle, versions, and services
- Describe package visibility in bundles
- Describe the differences between Java and OSGi class loading
- Identify the properties in the bundle manifest
- Explain how OSGi bundles address the issue of modularity and version control in Java classes
- Explain how OSGi supports dynamic services
- Describe the structure of Enterprise OSGi bundles, including web application bundles and enterprise bundle archives
- Identify the differences between Enterprise Java class loading and OSGi class loading
- Describe the differences between enterprise archive (EAR) files and enterprise bundle archive (EBA) files
- Describe the sharing of components in enterprise bundle archive files
- Describe the level of OSGi application support in IBM WebSphere Application Server V8.5
- Identify the role of the Blueprint Container specification in managing OSGi services
- Explain the concept of dependency injection
- Identify the properties in the Blueprint XML file
- Explain ho