Fundamentals of IBM Cúram Express Rules 6.0.4IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 3 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- a working knowledge of health and human services programs and exposure to and experience of typical business analysis activities related to system implementations.
You should have:
- experience of translating Social Welfare legislation into Eligibility and Entitlement business rules.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course provides an introduction to building rules and rule sets that will be developed and published via the IBM Curam Express Rules (CER) framework. It presents an overview of the key analysis tasks involved in transforming legislation or other statutory documentation into rule sets that can be created, published, and maintained via CER. It introduces the concepts and tasks that underpin rules development, focusing on how rules development can be performed via the CER framework. The course covers out-of-the-box CER functionality. It also enables learners to gain practical exposure to the CER Editor operations that are typically required of a range of personnel working on Curam projects.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Business Process Analyst Skills for IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) 6.0.4
- Describe what Rules are and what they're used for.
- Analyze legislation and construct rules documentation.
- Describe how Rules relate to Products in Curam.
- Explain the purpose and features of Rule Sets.
- Outline the functionality and scope of the CER Editor.
- Create new Rule Sets using the CER Editor.
- Set up new Dynamic Evidence types.
- Explain the significance of generated Rule Sets to Dynamic Products.