Fundamentals of IBM Cúram Express Rules for Developers 6.0.4IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have attended:
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers V6.0.4 (9D320) or any previous version of the IBM Cúram developer fundamentals course
In addition, it is recommended that students have achieved certification as an IBM Cúram application developer. You must also have a good working knowledge of object-oriented concepts and Java.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with a technical understanding of the fundamentals of IBM Cúram Express Rules (CER).
The rules defined via CER are used by various IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) applications. These rules also form a core part of products for social programs. An understanding of CER and how to use it to develop rules for social programs is essential to the success of many SPM projects.
The first part of the course provides an overview of CER rules and covers the following topics: the use of CER rules in IBM Cúram SPM applications, fundamental CER concepts, and the tools and techniques for developing CER rules. The second part of the course covers how CER rules are integrated with IBM Cúram SPM applications, specifically the Eligibility and Entitlement Engine. The second part of the course also covers the following topics: defining dynamic products and evidence types, using generated rule sets, and creating rules for explaining determination decisions. Each part of the course consists of a case study that allows learners to design and implement simple rules using recommended development tools and techniques. After completing this course, you will be able to use development tools and product documentation to implement CER rules for IBM Cúram SPM products.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Developer Skills for IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) 6.0.4
- Select IBM Cúram Express Rules (CER) elements to implement rule logic in the CER Editor
- Test and debug rule sets using JUnit and CER tools
- Design, build, and test a simple rule set
- Outline the steps for building a dynamic product in IBM Cúram SPM
- Create a simple dynamic product using the Dynamic Evidence Editor and the Administration Suite
- Configure generated rule sets to integrate products with the Eligibility and Entitlement Engine
- Configure Key Decision Factors to display rule decisions
- Access and interpret product guides for implementing CER rules