Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Business Analysts V6.0.4IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
- You should have a working knowledge of health and human services programs and exposure to and experience of typical business process analysis activities related to system implementations.
- It is recommended that you have experience with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel and Word, and one or more database applications.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course provides a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of the IBM Curam Social Program Management (SPM) Platform. It presents a business analyst and caseworker overview that introduces the key components of SPM, namely, Participant Management, Case Management, Temporal Evidence, System Administration, Financial Management, Provider Management, Outcome Management, Case Audits, Rule Management, Workflow Management, and Universal Access. The course explains out-of-the-box (OOTB) IBM Curam functionality and outlines the recommended approach to reusing the IBM Curam SPM Platform reference application. The course enables you to gain practical exposure to typical functional activities required of business analysts on IBM Curam implementation projects.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Business Process Analyst Skills for IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) 6.0.4
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Identify the main functional components of IBM Curam Social Program Management Platform V6.0.4
- List the different variations of IBM Curam SPM that are available and their respective features
- Describe participant, case, administration, and workflow management
- Explain how rules and evidence are defined and used
- Describe financial processing and outcome management
- Describe how case audits and provider management operate
- Provide an overview of IBM Curam Universal Access
- Identify IBM Curam Enterprise Modules
- Identify IBM Curam Solutions
- Navigate OOTB Curam and use its basic functionality