Fundamentals of IBM Curam Workflow for Developers 6.0.4IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 2 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You must have completed:
- Fundamentals of the IBM Curam SPM Platform for Developers 6.0.4 (9D320)
- or any previous version of the developer fundamentals course.
In addition, you should have achieved certification as a Curam developer.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Workflow supports the automation of business processes and allows work to be routed among individuals, departments, and the automated parts of the system. Workflow process definitions describe the sequence of activities that make up a business process. IBM Curam Social Program Management (SPM) applications provide workflow process definitions to support a wide range of business processes to bring efficiency benefits to organizations. This course covers the development, implementation, and runtime maintenance of workflow processes using the IBM Curam Process Definition Tool (PDT). The course also describes how workflow integrates with the rest of the IBM Curam Social Program Management (SPM).
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Developer Skills for IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) 6.0.4
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Use the PDT to create and manage process definitions
- Define Workflow Data Objects (WDO) and mappings to share data among activities
- Implement process definitions using flow control features, such as Splits, Joins, and Loops
- Create process definitions with a mix of manual and automatic activities
- Develop work allocation strategies
- Implement events to enact a workflow process instance
- Develop and configure tasks and notifications