Getting Started as a Web DeveloperUdemy
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
So you’ve decided to make the jump into web development! Great decision! But where do you start?
In this course we’re going to be looking at how to get you started as a developer. We’ll get you set up with your environment. We’ll explore Sublime Text 3 as an editing tool, and we’ll also take a look at command line, which is a tool we’ll be using a lot as developers. Finally, we’ll also take a look at Git which is version control for our projects - essentially a way to make sure changes are being logged and we have good backup systems for our actual work.
- 15 videos with over an hour of lectures and explanations.
- 10 external resource files.
- 1 practice exercise to help you master Git workflows.
What You'll Learn:
Command Line - the primary way you'll interact with your project files and development environment.
- Common Commands
Source Code Control - Git is a popular version / source control and code management system that will allow you to keep track of changes to the code you write.
- Introduction to Source Control (Git).
- Learn what Github is and how to use it.
- Creating your first repository.
- Pushing your files to Github.
- Cloning a repository.
- Updating files.
- Organizing your files.
- Additional Git resources.
Chrome Developer Tools - web authoring and debugging tools built into Google's Chrome web browser.
Sublime Text - the application you'll use to write code.