Getting Started with Intelligent Operations Center 1.6IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have completed:
- Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 Primer course (WBT)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Intelligent Operations Center is a part IBM Smarter Cities Solution suite. This course introduces the IBM Smarter Cities Vision and the various offerings, which are available in this domain. This course provides a bird's eye view of the intelligent operations center solution, which includes the architecture, topology, and the key features of the solution. The user interface components present in the Intelligent operations Center solution are discussed in detail. The default roles and the page views present in the solution are discussed.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 – Role: City Operator/ City Supervisor
- Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 – Role: Developer
- System Administrator, Traffic Planner or Transit Planner Skills for IBM Intelligent Transportation 1.5/ 1.6
- Administrator or City Planner Skills for Intelligent City Planning and Operations 1.6.x.x
- Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 – Role: System Administrator
- Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 – Role: System Integrator/ Configurator
- Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 – Role: Consultant
- Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 – Role: Application Architect
- Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 – Role: Business Analyst
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe IBM Smarter Cities vision and the role of Intelligent Operations Center.
- Describe the architecture of Intelligent Operations Center.
- Describe the key features of intelligent operations Center.
- List the default user roles and their access permissions.
- List the default user interface views present in portal.