Global Energy and Sustainability Management MBACoventry University
£ 15.250 - (17.132 €)
- Scarborough (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Business and Management
Skills and Training
Business and Management
The Coventry University London Campus MBA is aimed at professionals and graduates, who would like to develop their business and management skills to boost their current career, make a career change, start their own business or lead their existing business into its next growth phase.
The MBA Global Energy and Sustainability Management programme has been developed with a high-level of industry input and is delivered by a team of professionals from within the energy industry. This programme aims to equip you with the appropriate management skills and knowledge to undertake a leadership role in one of the world's fastest growing and most dynamic industrial sectors.
You will benefit from a range of industry specialised modules that will be delivered using best teaching and assessment practices which include role play simulations, debates, presentations, blogging, project work and several other innovative teaching and assessment strategies that will enable you to thrive amidst the challenges experienced in the Energy industry.
The relevant skills and knowledge developed from this programme will enable you to understand the key drivers of the energy industry (particularly renewable energy) as well as the sustainable management of energy generation and its distribution. You will therefore be in a unique position to make informed and critic.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
By choosing this programme you will benefit from:
- Guest lectures from high-profile business figures.
- A programme taught by an academic faculty with business and professional experience.
- A truly multi-cultural global experience with students coming from over 90 countries.
- A programme infused with work experience opportunities.
- Business start-up advice and support during the programme for those wishing to start their own business.
- Essential training in key areas such as CV writing, presentation skills and interview technique to enhance future employment.
- An opportunity to obtain a dual qualification - MBA plus CMI Certificate Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership qualification.
(CMI) to map selected modules on this programme to the CMI syllabus. As a result of this, students who pass two specific modules on their way to achieving the full qualification can be awarded the CMI Certificate Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership*. The CMI is the UK awarding body for management and leadership qualifications. It is the only chartered professional body dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence. It counts more than 100,000 members and is internationally recognised as the professional body that set the standards in management.
* Subject to registering as a CMI member: CMI membership fees apply.WHAT WILL I LEARN? You will study the following modules:
- Sustainable Strategy - from Planning to Implementation
- Marketing in a Global Age
- Leading in a Changing World
- Finance, Funding and Legislative Frameworks for Success
- Business and Management Research Methods or Entrepreneurship
- Global Energy and Environmental Management Systems
- Energy Economics
- Global Energy and Environmental Law
- Energy Project and Quality Management
- Academic and Professional Skills
- Employability and Consulting Skills
The final term project options include the following:
- Consulting Project
- Entrepreneurship Project
- Business Simulation
Each module is delivered weekly over a 10 week period. Each weekly delivery consists of a one hour Knowledgecast session, a one hour seminar session and a two hour group activity session.
Students will be supported by a module coordinator and industry experts and will attend regular consultations during the final project. In addition, students have access to peer interaction and collaboration via Coventry University’s online learning platform.HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
Students are assessed through a mixture of seminar and workshop activities, debates, presentations and written assignments, individual and group programme work.
With all of our assessments our aim is to encourage students to be in a position to demonstrate subject knowledge and develop professional skills such as professional report writing, structuring a logical argument, analysing data or making a compelling presentation."