Global Journalism MACoventry University
£ 5.799 - (6.927 €)
- Scarborough (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Skills and Training
If you’d like to know more about our courses, tweet us with your questions! #AskCU— Coventry University (@covcampus) September 26, 2012 OVERVIEW
The MA in Global Journalism tackles all the essential areas of journalism, from the legal issues to interviewing, practical writing and broadcast and web skills. The course draws on our established links within the fields of print and broadcast journalism, as well as current research within the School in international media and communication.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
This course has been developed with your future employability as its focus, by choosing to study at Coventry you will benefit from:
- a course that is supported by visiting speakers from media organisations and visiting scholars,
- the opportunity to gain relevant print or broadcast work experience,
- studying at one of the founders the field in the UK, established over 25 years ago, its staff has included many seminal figures in many aspects of communication, culture and media studies.
You will develop a core of journalistic skills and knowledge which are generic requirements of the profession together with a specific field of expertise: the global media context. You will also study the context of international media organisations and global/international issues facing and addressed by all media.
Teaching takes the form of a mixture of lectures, seminars, discussions and workshops. You will be expected to read widely, contribute actively to discussions, and devise your own study topics in negotiation with tutors.
- Law, ethics and public administration,
- multiplatform journalism practice,
- global media and communication,
- specialist professional practice,
- journalism themes and issues,
- postgraduate journal,
- MA journalism research project.