Global Marketing BA (Hons) Top UpCoventry University
£ 9.000 - (10.280 €)
- Bachelor's degree
- Scarborough (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
If you’d like to know more about our courses, tweet us with your questions! #AskCU— London Campus (@LondonCampus) September 26, 2012 OVERVIEW
This programme runs at Coventry University London Campus in October 2016 and January 2017.
BA (Hons) Global Marketing Top-up would appeal to students who are looking at achieving a higher qualification in marketing to boost their career prospects by attaining a globally recognised Bachelor’s degree.
The programme aims to enable students to prepare for a career in marketing by developing the critical knowledge and competencies in the identification, analysis and solution of problems encountered in global marketing and the development of international marketing strategies.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
Top-up programmes allow entry to the final year of a BA degree programme for students who already hold a Level 5 qualification in a related field who have a sound background of study and knowledge.
If you choose this course you will benefit from:
- Access to staff with a truly international focus in their work, combined with continuing involvement in global business through consultancy and research which they bring into their teaching;
- Extensive business contacts with a wide range of organisations within the private, public and voluntary sectors both in London and beyond;
- Work-related activity and leading lectures from high-profile business figures
- Field trip to world-famous MNEs (recent visits included Coca-Cola, BMW and Harrods)
- Business projects to build skills valued by employers
- Developing Business Skills
- International Business Strategy
- International Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Communications
- Advanced Marketing Strategy
- Business Research Methods
- Business Research Project OR Global Business Simulation OR Workplace Project
Modules are normally delivered through lectures and seminars of smaller groups of students. Seminars are interactive and may involve hypothetical problem questions, simulations, case studies and the analysis of more theoretical issues.
We take a holistic approach to assessments with an aim to help students to become more critical, confident and independent. This programme is assessed through a mixture of seminar and workshop activities, presentations, written assignments, Individual submissions and group works.TEACHING CONTACT HOURS
Students will have six contact hours per module per week in each term. This will be divided into Knowledgecasts (lectures), seminars and other activities such as group activity or field trips. In addition, students will be supported by their dedicated Programme Leaders, Module Leaders and a Final Project Supervisor.
Students can benefit from peer interaction and collaboration via Coventry University London Campus’ online learning platform."