Global Sales and MarketingFachhochschule Oberösterreich
- Steyr (Österreich)
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Hochschulreife (z. B. Matura/Abitur, Studienberechtigung oder Berufsreife)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
The globalisation of the world economy creates interesting challenges and opportunities to work in the export sector or go abroad and experience another culture for a few years. Austria’s export economy has succeeded in setting international standards in many fields, notably industrial plants, machinery and technical goods. These global operations generate a great demand for suitably qualified sales and marketing personnel. The Bachelor’s degree programme Global Sales and Marketing is designed to provide its students with all the skills they need to meet this demand and is held entirely in English.
Graduates of the Global Sales and Marketing Bachelor’s degree programme are qualified to work in a company of any size and in all sectors. A typical job description would be a management position in a foreign subsidiary of a European company; this might include the post of product manager, key account manager or marketing, export and sales manager.
Focus of Studies
- Practical and application-oriented tuition in sales (management) for industrial customers
- B2B marketing to be able to sell products and services to companies world-wide
- Important qualifications in order to work in the export business & international trade
- Intercultural management to deal with cultural differences around the globe
- Technical basics that enable the students to work in a B2B environment
- Three foreign languages taught by native speakers
- Social skills needed for dealing with top customers and being successful in foreign countries
Maximale Teilnehmerzahl: 51