HA and Implementing Clusters on IBM iIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 5 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Completed Implement IASP on IBM i (AS5A0)
- An understanding of the IBM i concepts in areas such as system security, application implementation, system operations, work management, and communications
The purpose of the course is to teach students how to use IBM i clusters, geographic mirroring, and copy services to make an IASP highly available. In addition, students will learn many techniques to manage an IBM i cluster high availability environment.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- System Administrator
- Describe the different availability options using clusters and IASPs
- Create a cluster
- Make an IASP highly available with geographic mirroring
- Practice switchover and failover operations.
- Explain the management considerations for systems in a cluster.
- Describe the use of Advanced Copy Services service offering with