Hands-on IBM Flex System NetworkingIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
The following course is required prior to this course:
- IBM PureFlex System Fundamentals (NGT11)
This course is developed and owned by Lenovo.
IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Provider who owns the content.
IBM Flex System offers intelligent, integrated and flexible network architecture that can fit with your existing or future environment. These high performance Ethernet offerings coupled with on demand scalability offer an easy way to scale as IT requirements grow. IBM Flex System Fabric is:
- Integrated - helps manage discrete aspects of the data center as an integrated system through the built in management appliance.
- Optimized - high performance scalable offerings with available 1Gb, 10Gb and 40Gb uplinks allow easy integration with existing network. Simple and cost effective scalability for future growth.
- Automated - automate provisioning and setup of both physical and virtual networks.
IBM PureFlex is a fully integrated system with unified management of compute, storage, networking and virtualization resources that utilize built-in Patterns of Expertise based on IBM's/12/ades of experience and thousands of client deployments. It is built on elements of the IBM Flex System. IBM Flex System includes compute, storage, systems management, and networking components. These components are pre-configured and pre-integrated.
This course has been written to provide a hands-on experience with networking using integrated IBM Flex System components. The exercises cover tasks that need to be performed by a typical network administrator on IBM System Networking switches.
- Summarize the I/O architecture of IBM PureFlex
- Demonstrate an ability to access and interact with the scalable switch elements and top of the rack switches in IBM PureFlex
- Configure key layer 2 and layer 3 features of IBM Flex System networking components
- Create redundant network topologies by implementing key high availability features using IBM Flex System networking components
- Design a virtual network infrastructure using VMready