IBM Agent Builder 6.3.1IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 2 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Before taking this course, you should have the following skills:
- Basic understanding of Windows data sources, including WMI, Perfmon, Windows logs, Windows services, and Windows processes
- Basic understanding of multiplatform data sources, such as SNMP, JMX, processes, scripts, commands, and log files
- Administrator-level skills in either of the following monitoring environments:
- IBM Monitoring 8.x on premises or IBM Monitoring 1.2.x software-as-a-service
- IBM Tivoli...
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course teaches you how to use the IBM Agent Builder software to create, modify, debug, and package agents for use with IBM Tivoli Monitoring and IBM Performance Management products. You create agents that monitor many different data sources. You learn to mix, match, and manipulate monitored data to create custom data points to monitor. You also learn to add custom components specific to the different IBM monitoring environments. IBM Agent Builder can create custom agents for both the IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.x and IBM Performance Management 8.x on-premises and SaaS environments. This course is applicable to students from either environment and a single class might have students from each environment. For many reasons, most of the exercises in the course continue to deploy most agents within an IBM Tivoli Monitoring environment with only a small subset of exercises deploying in an IBM Performance Management environment. Most tasks for creating custom agents with Agent Builder are common to either environment. Students working in an IBM Performance Management 8.1.1 environment can feel confident that after attending this class they can be successful deploying Agent Builder agents in their environment.
Über 92% der Teilnehmer/innen erreichen ihr Lehrgangsziel in der vorgegebenen Zeit. Hochqualifizierte Dozenten vermitteln den aktuellen Stand des Wissens in zahlreichen Themenfeldern.
Die Qualität unserer Weiterbildungen ist durch zusätzliche Zertifizierungen wie SAP, Microsoft und LCCI belegt. Unsere Teilnehmer/innen erhalten zu Beginn der Fortbildung ein Welcome-Package.
Erfolge des Zentrums
After you complete this course, you can perform the following tasks:
- Describe the IBM Agent Builder application and the kinds of agents you can create.
- Describe the basic process of creating a custom agent with Agent Builder.
- Troubleshoot an Agent Builder agent during the development process and after installation.
- Create agents for both the IBM Tivoli Monitoring and IPM Performance Management environments.
- Create and test agents that monitor the availability of resources, such as processes, Windows services, command return codes, and network devices.
- Create and test agents that monitor events from log systems, log files, and SNMP.
- Create and test agents that monitor data from server technologies.
- Create and test agents that monitor data from custom technologies, such as scripts, log files, Java applications, and socket connections.
- Create and test agents that include remote monitoring, custom attributes, derived attributes, Navigator groups, user-entered configuration information, and TEP components, such as queries, situations, and workspaces.