IBM Algorithmics Instrument Modeling for RiskWatchIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- basic knowledge of financial modeling, risk measurement, and derivative finance.
You should complete:
- IBM Algorithmics Foundations of RiskWatch
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
RiskWatch™ is the core analytical engine within the Algo Market Analytics product, providing a complete set of methodologies to measure, monitor, simulate, and restructure risk. This one-day course is intended to provide participants with an in-depth exposure to financial modeling in RiskWatch.
Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
- Develop financial instruments with the associated models and risk factor ''curves''
- Recognize the construction of Portfolio hierarchy and build a portfolio of financial instruments
- Design, develop, and apply appropriate risk factor curves
- Understand the procedures for modeling financial instruments with currency exposure
- Build a variety of instruments and explore the contributing factors to valuation of the instruments
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Algorithmics - Risk Manager
Please refer to course overview for description information.