IBM Algorithmics Integrating Algo Risk Application with Algo One FeaturesIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- A basic knowledge of UNIX
- An understanding of the Algo One technical framework
- Knowledge of standard ARA
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
ARA 2.5.5 introduces what-if architecture along with enabled functionality including instrument drill-through, what-if deal and scenario analysis and Critical scenarios. The training is intended to provide participants with an overview of ARA 2.5.5 , with hands-on experience in its installation and configuration.
Upon successful completion of the course the participant should be able to:
- Describe the functional use cases of What-If, Multi-Context, and Critical Scenarios and their benefits
- List each Algo One component used in these use cases and their role
- Configure ARA to use ADGM, RiskWatch services and Algo Scenario Engine to accomplish each use case
- Load underlying test data to the required components for a product demonstration
- Utilize batch processes
- Enable Multi-Context functionality and utilize it in reports
- Simulate RiskScript calls from METL
- Describe sample Troubleshooting Options
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Algorithmics - Technical Support
Erfolge des Zentrums
Please refer to Course Overview.