IBM Algorithmics Integrating DataMartIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Knowledge of Windows, the UNIX shell and being familiar with systems support and infrastructure as well as knowledge of IBM® Algo One and IBM® Algo Risk Application.
The following courses are recommended pre-requisites: 'IBM Algorithmics Integrating Algo One' and 'IBM Algorithmics Integrating Algo Risk Application'.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Datamart is a database schema and application that is used as a staging area for the loading of static and transaction data as well as a repository for keeping historical data.
The datamart program is used to control all operations for Datamart except for the loading of data. These operations include pooling and processing input data, depooling calculation results, and persisting final results in the historical database.
This course aims to educate systems integrators on how to integrate Datamart into their Algorithmics solution.
Upon successful completion of the course the participant should be able to:
- Describe the technical architecture of Datamart and its role in the IBM® Algo One framework
- Install and configure Datamart and integrate it with ARA and Algo Batch
- Describe the concept of Solution Types and Solutions
- Sucessfully integrate the onboarding process into an IBM ® Algorithmics solution
- Configure pooling, depooling and amendments
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Algorithmics - Technical Support
Please refer to Course Overview.