IBM BigInsights Big SQL - WBTIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Please refer to Course Overview for description information.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is designed to help students understand and use Big SQL. Students will learn to use different BigInsights components to access Big SQL to access and analyze their Hadoop data
Next, the course will cover Big SQL data types where students will learn how to work with the data in Big SQL tables. Students will also learn how to use the EXPLAIN and ANALYZE commands to understand the performance of their queries.
The course will then go into Big SQL administration showing students how to grant and revoke authority to control access to their data, including fine grained access control.
The course will then cover data federation to allow users to be able to create queries from various data sources. Finally, this course will cover how to use Big SQL 1.0 with HBase tables.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Streams & BigInsights
- Understand how Big SQL fit into the Hadoop architecture
- Access Big SQL using:
- BigInsights Web Console
- BigInsights Eclipse development environment
- Create schemas and tables
- Load data into Big SQL tables
- Query Big SQL tables
- Use Big SQL statistics (EXPLAIN/ ANALYZE)
- Grant and revoke authority and fine grained access
- Understand how to set up and to query federated data
- Use Big SQL 1.0 on data residing in HBase tables