IBM Bla/12/enter FundementalsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
The following course is required prior to this course:
- IBM System x Technical Principles (XTR11)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is developed and owned by Lenovo.
IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Provider who owns the content.
The IBM Bla/12/enter Fundamentals course provides a detailed introduction and overview of the IBM Bla/12/enter. Major topics that are covered include the Bla/12/enter chassis components and infrastructure, management interface, blade servers, and I/O modules.
Each major lecture group is followed by a hands-on lab exercise, including chassis configuration and management, blade server control, and I/O module management and control.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- System x Bla/12/enter Track
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe the motivation behind blade servers technology
- List different components of chassis and blade server
- List different types of Bla/12/enter chassis
- Describe specifications of the latest IBM blade server products
- Describe how IBM Bla/12/enter plays a key role in IBM Smarter Planet
- List different components of Bla/12/enter
- Describe high-level architecture of Bla/12/enter
- Describe power domains configuration in each chassis
- List subsystems of a blade server
- List types of expansion cards and expansion blades
- List different management components of Bla/12/enter
- Explain the purpose of UEFI and IMM
- Perform Bla/12/enter management using AMM
- Understand network connectivity of Bla/12/enter
- List various expansion cards and specifications
- List various Ethernet switch modules and expansion cards
- List various storage switch modules and expansion cards
- List steps of workload deployment on blade servers
- Deploy an operating system on a blade server
- Set up an Active Directory server