IBM Bla/12/enter H WorkshopIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
The prerequisite for this course is: IBM Bla/12/enter Fundamentals (XTR30)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is developed and owned by Lenovo.
IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Provider who owns the content.
This course builds on the skills gained from the IBM Bla/12/enter Fundamentals (XTR30) course, which focused on Bla/12/enter chassis servers, how they communicate with each other, and their redundancy. This one day class builds on those skills by placing emphasis on the Bla/12/enter H: Its unique components, power and cooling, midplane connections, and systems management. The next topic explains the high-speed connectivity infrastructure and the available options. IBM Fabric Manager (IFM) is discussed to help you get the most from your I/O followed by showing the sequence of events in a blade failover and recovery. The last topic covers important elements that are related to installation and the associated tools. The lab environment includes the Bla/12/enter H environment overview and IFM.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- System x Bla/12/enter Track
- List the different components of Bla/12/enter H
- Describe the high-level architecture of a Bla/12/enter H
- Describe the power domains configuration in the BCH chassis
- List the cooling components in a BCH
- Describe management features of the Bla/12/enter H
- Understand the network connectivity of Bla/12/enter H
- List the various Ethernet switch modules and expansion cards
- List the features of Virtual Fabric technology
- List the various storage switch modules and expansion cards
- List the features of FCoE technology
- List the features implemented in the IBM Fabric Manager (IFM)
- Understand the IBM Fabric Manager configuration steps
- Configure IBM Fabric Manager for IBM Bla/12/enter
- List the basic questions to ask in preparation form and IBM Bla/12/enter H installation
- List the power considerations for the IBM Bla/12/enter H
- Match power requirements to connection options
- Describe and list the cooling requirements for the IBM Bla/12/enter H
- List the problem determinations tools available