IBM Cognos BI: Manage BI Projects (V10.1)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 5 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
- Knowledge of Performance Management (PM) concepts
- An understanding of your organization's business intelligence process and reporting needs
- Experience using the Windows operating system
- Experience using a Web browser
- Basic knowledge of IBM Cognos 10 BI and IBM Cognos Connection (recommended)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
IBM Cognos BI: Manage BI Projects (V10.1) is a two-day, instructor-led course that provides participants with essential knowledge to ensure the success of their Cognos 10 BI implementation. Participants will be introduced to the IBM Cognos Solutions Implementation Methodology (IBM CSIM), the elements of IBM Cognos 10 BI, and the underlying architecture. They will examine the process of creating an IBM Cognos 10 BI solution, and discuss how IBM Cognos 10 BI relates to the other parts of IBM Cognos 10, and review how the IBM Cognos 10 implementation methodology complements top Project Management methodologies. Participants will be shown a range of resources to help them successfully manage their implementations.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Cognos BI 10.2.2 - Project Manager Role
- IBM Cognos BI 10.2 - Project Manager Role
Please refer to Course Overview for description information.