IBM Cognos Framework Manager: Design Metadata Models (V10.1) SPVCIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Knowledge of common industry standard data structures and design
- Experience with SQL
- Experience gathering requirements and analyzing data
- Completed IBM Cognos Report Studio: Author Professional Reports Fundamentals (V10.1) or CBT equivalent
Minimum Requirements (for PC) to use SPVC
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7
- Firefox, including v3.6.6
- Internet Explorer,...
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This is the self paced training version of classroom course ''IBM Cognos Framework Manager: Design Metadata Models (V10.1)''. IBM Cognos Framework Manager: Design Metadata Models (V10.1) is a five-day, self paced course that provides you with introductory to advanced knowledge of metadata modeling concepts, and how to model metadata for predictable reporting and analysis results using Framework Manager. You will learn the full scope of the metadata modeling process, from initial project creation, to publishing of metadata to the Web, enabling end users to easily author reports and analyze data.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Cognos Business Viewpoint 10.1 - Modeler & Administrator Role
- Rational Insight - Role: Data Modeler
Please refer to Course Overview.