IBM Cognos ICM: Advanced Configuration (V8.0/V8.1)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 4 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Experience using Windows and Microsoft Excel
- IBM Cognos ICM: Introduction to Discovery (V8.0/V8.1) (1R099)
- IBM Cognos ICM: Fundamentals of Configuration (V8.0) (1R016) (1R070)
- IBM Cognos ICM: Building the Model (V8.1) (1R027) (1R081)
IBM Cognos ICM: Advanced Configuration (v8.0/v8.1) focuses on important concepts that prepare you for a successful configuration. During the course, students will review the current state of the model, learn how to effectively use the time table and the date string tables in calculations, and how to use multiple calendars. Students will learn about elements of the Standard Build Framework including attributes, components and feeds, when to use the attributes approach to model design, and how to create port to feed data out of a component. The first part of the course ends with coverage of advanced calculation techniques and how to use consolidated outbound ports and the second part covers installation and configuration concepts, how to configure web client security and how to configure admin client security.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Cognos ICM 8.0 – Implementer Role
- IBM Cognos ICM 8.1 – Implementer Role
Please refer to overview.