IBM Cognos TM1 Cube RulesIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- Experience using basic Windows functionality
- Experience using a Web browser
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
IBM Cognos TM1 Cube Rules is an instructor-led module designed to provide you with the fundamentals of writing TM1 cube rules. Both intra and inter-cube rules are discussed along with C-level and String rules.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Cube Rule Basics
- Creating a Simple Rule
- Creating a Simple Rule with an Exception
- Creating an Inter-Cube Rule
- Allowing Exceptions to Rules
- Pulling Rates from a Higher Level of Detail
- Overriding Natural Cube Aggregations: A C-Level Rule
- Performing Cube Rules at All Levels
- Skipcheck & Feeders
- When do Feeders Fire?
- Feeder Example 1
- Feeder Example 2
- Feeder Example 3
- Feeder Example 4
- Feeder Example 5: Feeder Notes
- What are Picklists?