IBM Content Collector 3.0 Core Skills: Installation and ConfigurationIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- An understanding of basic database concepts
- Some experience as a system administrator, database administrator, or business solution builde
- A working knowledge of Windows Server 2003 or 2008
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This introductory course is for individuals whose job includes responsibility for administering and configuring an IBM Content Collector system. You will install a basic ICC system, run the ICC Initial Configuration tool, and then configure the ICC application to run on an existing WebSphere Application server. In addition, you use the Configuration Manager tool to configure ICC connections, and to create file system collection task routes that collect documents from specified folders and store them in a IBM P8 repository. You configure one of these task routes to extract metadata from XML files associated with each document, and store that metadata in a custom Document Class that you previously created in the P8 repository.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Content Collector 3.0 Role: All Roles
- Acquire the basic knowledge and skills necessary to administer an IBM Content Collector system using the tools and techniques presented here.
- Learn the skills required to implement a system solution for collecting and archiving documents into an ICC system.